Last month at E3, Xbox unveiled new additions to what they are now calling the Xbox One family of devices, including the highly-anticipated Xbox One S, the smallest and most compact Xbox yet, starting at $299. Xbox One S features a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray player and High Dynamic Range (HDR) support for video and gaming to deliver richer, more luminous colors in games like Gears of War 4.
Xbox Also announced a host of Xbox Live features and updates that will unite gamers across devices, alongside the biggest lineup of games on Xbox One and Windows 10.
To deliver on that promise, Xbox has unveiled new accessories like the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller – Gears of War 4 Limited Edition, and today, Xbox has announced the expansion of their collection of hardware and accessories even further by introducing the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition 2TB Bundle: the first-ever custom-designed Xbox One S bundle, revealed earlier via Mashable and available for pre-order today.
Continuing the collaboration between The Coalition, the studio developing Gears of War 4, and the Xbox design team, we were inspired by the idea of creating something that looks as if it were lifted right out of the game: a console that bears the battle marks of surviving a desperate fight against Gears of War 4’s ferocious new enemies – the Swarm. From the laser-etched scratches, to the bloody thumbprint on the controller’s red metallic D-pad and the iconic Crimson Omen, this is one rather good looking Custom Coonsole.
The Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition 2TB Bundle will be the ultimate Gears bundle, including the following:
- Gritty, battle-weathered custom Xbox One S console with a massive 2TB hard drive
- All-new Xbox Wireless Controller – Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen Limited Edition, featuring a textured grip for enhanced comfort; our most reliable wireless signal ever, with up to two times the wireless range compared to previous controllers when used with Xbox One S; and Bluetooth radio, giving you an easy wireless connection to your Windows 10 PCs and tablets
- 4K Ultra HD video and Blu-ray player, custom system sounds, and a vertical stand
- High Dynamic Range support for video and games
- Full game download of Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition for both Xbox One and Windows 10 (featuring cross-play support in all co-op modes) – a $99 value
- Early access to the game on Oct. 7
- Gears of War 4 Season Pass, featuring the exclusive Vintage VIP Pack, permanent access to future multiplayer maps for private games, six additional Gear Packs including the Vintage JD Gear Pack, early previews to upcoming modes, and much more
Beyond that, fans will also receive a host of in-game content, starting with the exclusive Vintage Oscar Elite Gear Pack, which features Vintage Oscar, the Vintage Retro Lancer, Vintage Boomshot and more. Xbox are also throwing in the Pre-Order Vintage Del Gear Pack plus six additional Gear Packs to make sure that fans are fully stocked.
The Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition 2TB Bundle will be available for $449 in the following markets at launch: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, and Turkey.
Source – Xbox Wire