Call of Duty is returning to Comic-Con! On 21stJuly, Activision and Infinity Ward along with Kinda Funny’s Greg Miller will take fans behind-the scenes of the rich narrative in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. The 60-minute panel will debut never-before-seen footage from the game’s all-new story and unpack the creative process of crafting the campaign. Members of the studio and cast will share new details and provide a glimpse into the ‘making-of’ the unforgettable journey players will undertake when Infinite Warfare launches worldwide this 4th November.
The panel will take place on Thursday, 21st July at 1:00pm (9pm BST) in room 6BCF. Panelists include:
- Taylor Kurosaki, Narrative Director at Infinity Ward
- Jeff Negus, Director of Photography at Infinity Ward
- Brian Bloom (The A-Team, Once Upon a Time in America)
- Jamie Gray Hyder (True Blood, Graceland)
- David Harewood (Supergirl, Blood Diamond)
- Jeffrey Nordling (Sully, Big Little Lies)
Additionally, panel attendees will receive a limited edition, hand-numbered Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare lithograph poster with special finishing treatments. The poster was created in partnership with Mondo (www.mondotees.com) and drawn by artist Matt Taylor (www.matttaylor.co.uk).
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is scheduled for release 4th November on PlayStation® 4 system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and PC. The title is not yet rated.