The fourth Elusive Target, ‘The Sensation’ becomes live across all platforms, as E3 opens its doors today.
A new briefing video is available online and in-game to help players determine the approximate location of the target within Episode 1: Paris. Available to all HITMAN owners, for the full duration of E3 2016.
*This Elusive Target is available for 53 hours
Elusive Targets are part of the live content being published for HITMAN in-between episodes and represent a new game mode debuting for players. They are not going to be easy but if you can prove yourself, you’ll earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts, such as signature suits from previous Hitman games. You will receive the first reward for successfully completing 5 Elusive Target contracts – the Hitman Absolution Signature Suit, with ICA tie pin and black leather gloves.
The Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets, which come with particular rules:
· An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
· They are available for a limited time only in game
· Intel on the target will be limited
· They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
· Plan accordingly before you engage your target
· Your target can only die once
· If you die during the mission, that’s it
· When the time runs out, they are gone for good
· If you fail, there are no second chances
Don’t miss out.
Start time: Tuesday June 14 20:00 BST/ 21:00 CEST / 12:00 PDT
End time: Friday June 17 01:00 BST / 02:00 CEST / Thursday June 16 17:00 PDT
HITMAN is available on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC.