Tonight, at the star-studdedUNCOVERED: FINAL FANTASY XV event in Los Angeles, SQUARE ENIX® revealed that FINAL FANTASY® XV will release worldwide on September 30th. Unprecedented in the entertainment world, Square Enix and its partners also announced a series of large-scale projects that compose the grand FINAL FANTASY XV Universe to be released within the same timeframe.
BROTHERHOOD FINAL FANTASY XV™ is a new anime series that consists of five standalone episodes that delve into the extraordinary friendships between crown prince Noctis and his three comrades, setting the stage for the adventure players will set out upon in the action-packed RPG. The first episode is available now to stream on YouTube. Subsequent episodes will be released before the game’s launch. All episodes will be free.
FINAL FANTASY XV is available for digital pre-order tonight on Xbox Store and PlayStation®Store starting tonight. For a limited time, pre-order purchasers will receive Noctis Special Outfit and Carbuncle pet for Xbox Avatars (Xbox One) and a Dynamic PS4™ theme for PlayStation®4 players. The Collector’s Editions were also announced with more details below and on the official website.
● Day One Edition – $59.99
○ FINAL FANTASY series Masamune DLC weapon
○ Xbox Store Pre-order Incentives: Two Xbox One Avatars including Noctis Special Outfit and Carbuncle pet
○ PlayStation®Store Pre-order Incentives: Dynamic PS4™ theme for PlayStation®4 players
● Deluxe Edition – $89.99
○ All Day One Edition content plus an exclusive dual disc steelbook containing FINAL FANTASY XV and KINGSGLAIVE movie Blu-ray and Platinum Leviathan Regalia design and access to the Royal Raiment costume DLC
● Ultimate Collector’s Edition (Available exclusively on the Square Enix Online Store) – $269.99
○ All Deluxe Edition content plus exclusive disc steelbooks containing the Official FINAL FANTASY XV Blu-ray Soundtrack (featuring music from FINAL FANTASY XV, KINGSGLAIVE andBROTHERHOOD), BROTHERHOOD Blu-ray (containing an exclusive sixth episode), hard-cover artbook, an exclusive limited edition variant Noctis PLAY ARTS -KAI- action figure, and in-game item packs
Finally, SQUARE ENIX also announced JUSTICE MONSTERS FIVE™, a pinball game for mobile devices combining role-playing elements with some of the franchise’s most iconic monsters. The game will be available to play in-game in FINAL FANTASY XV when it launches this September. The mobile game will be coming soon, and players can enjoy Noctis and company’s favorite pinball pastime by downloading the game for free on Google Play for Android devices, on the App Store for iPhone and iPad, and on Universal Store for Windows 10 devices. Pre-registration for this game is available at the following links:
· Android: https://prelaunch.me/android/NDU4
· iOS: https://prelaunch.me/ios/NDU5
As part of the global launch of the ultimate FINAL FANTASY experience, and for the first time in franchise history, the game will include English, French, and Japanese voice options in addition to Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese subtitles.
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/FFXV