The British Academy of Film and Television Arts has today announced the 15 games selected for the Inside Games Arcade exhibition, which runs from 12 to 14 March. Now in its second year, Inside Games Arcade will be open to the public as part of EGX Rezzed, allowing developers to showcase their latest work and make their games available to play while celebrating the breadth of excellence in British game development today.
The selected games include virtual reality and touchscreen titles alongside console and PC games with some games showing previously unseen content.
The selections list in full:
- ALONE by LaserDog Games – www.alone-game.com
- Calvino Noir by Calvino Noir Limited – http://calvinonoir.com/
- Concrete Jungle by Cole Jefferies – http://colepowered.com/concrete-jungle/
- DASHY CRASHY by Dumpling Design – www.facebook.com/dumplingdesign
- Esper by Coatsink – http://coatsink.com/games/esper
- Fractured Space by Edge Case Games – http://fracturedspace.com/
- A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build by Alan Hazelden, Benjamin Davis & Ryan Roth –http://agoodsnowman.com/
- Hue by Mudvark – www.mudvark.com
- The Kraken Sleepeth by Team Pesky – www.indiedb.com/games/the-kraken-sleepeth
- A Light in Chorus by Broken Fence Games – www.lightchorus.com
- Mutiny! by Hidden Armada – www.hiddenarmada.com
- Pneuma: Breath of Life by Deco Digital & Bevel Studios –www.pneumabreathoflife.com/
- Project CARS by Slightly Mad Studios – www.projectcarsgame.com
- Smash Hit Plunder by Triangular Pixels – http://triangularpixels.com/Press/
- Table Tennis Touch by Yakuto – www.tabletennistouch.com
Inside Games Arcade will also feature winners from BAFTA’s Young Game Designerscompetition. YGD (www.bafta.org/ygd ) gives young people and their teachers and mentors unique access to the games industry and its top professionals and celebrates the games stars of the future.
Tickets to Inside Games Arcade and EGX Rezzed are available from www.egx.net/rezzed/tickets .